A 102-year-old cardiologist reveals the secret of her longevity and excellent health.
The well-known cardiologist, Amaka Kalu retired at the age of 74, but didn’t just sit back suffering in old age, neither mentally nor physically. For more than 25 years, Amaka Kalu has been retired and the pension fund probably hates her! Today she is 102 years old and looks and feels like 60.
“Тhe secret of old age is in blood vessels. If they are clean and healthy, one can live 100 years or more, feeling in perfect health”, the renowned cardiologist says.
Dr. Kalu pictured on her 102nd birthday. Looking in good health and smiling as always.
In this long anticipated interview with Dr. Amaka Kalu, we get to discuss her world-renowned blood vessel cleansing methodology and learn first hand how to take better care of our cardiovascular system.Dr. Kalu , you have repeatedly stated that clean blood vessels are the foundation of good health. Why do you think so?
The answer is obvious . The work of all internal organs and systems depends on the quality of blood circulation. And what actually blood circulation is, you may ask?
Yes, Doctor. I’m even asking myself. Please, tell us more on this topic?
It is the supply of oxygen and nutrients, as well as the removal of carbon dioxide and waste products left in the internal organs. In childhood, adolescence and youth one is actively moving, the blood vessels are young, elastic and clean – the nourishment of all organs is optimal. But as we age, we are moving less and there the vessels get clogged up. This is due to a variety of factors – not only harmful (eg smoking, poor nutrition, polluted environment, stagnant lifestyle) but also completely natural (eg lipid deposition, which happens to every person as they age).
And what clogged vessels are?
Imagine pipes that are full of rust. What is the end result? The result is that the pressure increases and the taste of the water itself is spoiled. The same happens with blood vessels. When cholesterol or other substances are deposited in them, blood pressure (Dirty containers are the main cause of hypertension!) , the blood itself has impurities, blood circulation is getting worse. In the end, all organs and systems suffer, and they, after all, make up the person. Because even the skin is an organ.
So, what happens in fact with us, with our body?
Gradually, one begins to age. If blood vessels are cleaned periodically, one can live for at least 100 years, with no illness – neither the organs nor the joints, and most importantly, their brain will work normally. This means that cleansing the bloodstream can significantly prolong life and improve health. And this is not just a theory. I have always recommended it to my patients, and I practice it today. Everyone who listened to my advice on time has survived their peers.
Illustration of gradual blood vessel blockage – аge groups of 40 and above are generally exposed to greater cardiovascular risks.
To what diseases does blood vessel obstruction lead?
As I said, the whole organism suffers from it. But first of all, those organs and systems that are directly related to blood circulation, namely the cardiovascular system.
Contamination of blood vessels also causes other diseases such as:
- Atherosclerosis. The vessels cease to function, the smallest veins are completely blocked, and the large ones have large deposits of cholesterol.
- Ischemic heart disease. It occurs due to regular blood deficit in coronary vessels, which in turn develops against vascular contamination of the veins and arteries.
- Stroke. With permanent damage to the blood supply to the brain tissues, nerve endings begin to die, resulting in the loss of certain functions.
- Hypertension. When the blood vessels become narrowed as a result of obstruction, blood pressure is increased.
- Varicose vein enlargement. It affects not only the legs (which often worries women), but also inside the body. One of the consequences of varicose vein enlargement is hemorrhoids.
- Venous and arterial thrombosis. In case of prolonged contamination, blood clots can form in the blood vessels, resulting in complete destruction of the vessel, which in turn can cause the death of individual cells in one or another organ. If the thrombus clears and gets into the blood, it can cause blockage of the blood vessels in the heart, that is, a heart attack that in 70% of cases ends with death.
- To assess the risks of vascular obstruction and to convince yourself of the seriousness of this disease, which shortens your life and worsens your health, I want to show you some pictures.
These photos may show violent or graphic content.
The heart of a woman after a fatal myocardial infarction.
A 53-year-old man with a stroke. The stroke always ends with disability – one can no longer live alone without relying on help. The reason for it is clogging of the vessels.
Varicose veins, which suffer from many women, are also a direct consequence of blood vessel obstruction.
Yet, this happens everywhere! Four times more people die of cardiovascular obstruction than all other ailments put together. Doctors are aware of this, knowing that cleansing blood vessels is a necessity, but for some reason this practice is not present in our medicine.
And why do you think is that?
For hypertension, most doctors prescribe pills to lower blood pressure. But the pills do not cure the condition, they only provide temporary relief. And you just have to clean the blood vessels. By the way, thanks to the developed economies of the western world, people there are more informed that at the age of 40 onwards everyone should take care of that. There everyone is aware of the importance of cleansing the blood vessels. Don’t be surprised that in the West, the average life expectancy is about 15-20 years higher than in the rest of the world. Our ignorance of the matter is frankly mystifying.
Are there any symptoms that make it clear that vessels are obstructed?
Yes of course. The main symptoms include:
- Poor memory
- Chronic fatigue
- Problems in bed
- Deterioration of vision and hearing
- Increased blood pressure
- Dyspnoea and angina
- Pale skin on the feet
- Pain in the muscles and joints
But even if you do not have these symptoms, you still need to clean the vessels at least once every 5 years after 30 years of age. This way you will enjoy excellent health. In fact, blood vessels are quite quick to gather obstructions, especially in the elderly. Do not think this is due just to poor eating habits. It is enough to eat sausage or even eggs occasionally to get cholesterol deposits. As time goes by, these deposits build up.
- Could you tell us your secret to cleaning out your blood vessels?
- Until recently, the process of blood vessel cleansing took me months. I personally picked herbs, searched for them on the market, or ordered them over the internet, then prepared them. I am not doing this anymore, as my foreign colleagues from the Institute of Cardiology have recently created a very good and cheap food supplement , designed to clean blood vessels. It is called “CardioTrust”. It is generally designed to normalize blood pressure and improve hypertension, but it manages this through cleansing of arteries and veins. Therefore, it fulfills perfectly the purposes of longevity.
- Find CardioTrust on a special price
“CardioTrust” has strong efficiency, that allows the cleansing of even highly obstructed blood vessels within 1-2 weeks of regular intake.
- I also want to note that this food supplement contains no chemicals, but only highly concentrated plant extracts useful for cleaning the blood vessels, so it not only does not harm but is very useful for the body. Patients still contact me for consultations, including blood cleansing. Recently I’ve just been recommending them this food supplement. It helps every time.
- There are official statistics on the site of the Institute of Cardiology, the cleaning of the vessels, which was obtained from the results of clinical research. Approximately 2000 patients participated in the studies. All of them have taken “CardioTrust”.
Normalization of blood pressure within 1-2 days of the intake – 99% of the participants in the study
Normalization of the heart rate for the course – 98% of those surveyed
Complete cholesterol cleansing for the course – 99% of those surveyed
Increased efficacy in the treatment of chronic diseases – 97,4% of those surveyed
Improvement of general health – 100% of those surveyed
Absence of side effects of the product – 100% of the investigated.
How much does CardioTrust cost and where to buy it?
You probably know that I’m a retiree myself, and I can’t afford medicine, prices being what they are. That’s why I would not recommend an expensive remedy. The supplement I’m talking about is fundamental in combating hypertension and it helps me without fail. I even bought it on half price, since only on the official site it’s on a promotion.
More details on how to get “CardioTrust” with delivery to any point in the country
To order CardioTrust, the following is required:
- Fill in the form on the official site .
- You will then receive a confirmation mail about your order and the delivery
- You don`t have to pay anything in advance, payment is made to the courier when he delivers you ‘CardioTrust’.
To maintain the purity of the blood vessels, I recommend the course once every 1-2 years. This is especially important for older people. If you fall into this category, you can greatly strengthen your health and delay the aging process. Ultimately, pure blood vessels are a guarantee of good health.
Thank you very much, Dr. Kalu , for such a detailed interview.
In our personal conversation, Dr. Kalu admitted that she still cares for her vegetable garden and helps her children, who are also retired. Her husband Abayomi is also a centenarian – he is 104 years old. They both do an annual course of blood vessel cleansing. In the doctor’s opinion, they would have died long ago, like most of their peers, if they have not practiced this purification.
Dr. Kalu – healthy and happy, taking care of her vegetable garden.